About Dubai Schools & Childcare Show
After the great success of the 3rd Dubai Schools & Childcare Show, Groovy Events is glad to invite you to participate at the 4th Dubai Schools & Childcare Show, which will be held at Dubai World Trade Center, on 7th & 8th of February 2020.
The 4th Dubai Schools & Childcare Show is an annual one-stop-shop education event that draws together the best Private Schools, International Boarding Schools, Preschools, Nurseries, Afterschool Clubs and Educational institutions across Dubai.
The show puts together participants from Dubai, the wider Emirates and reputable international entities to present their education systems, curricula, facilities, costs and advantages. It gives parents the opportunity to stop at the various exhibition stands, to gather information and select the best education system for their children.
Why the Dubai Schools & Childcare Show is a great opportunity for you:
- Biggest Event of Its Kind! Be part of the biggest dedicated Schools & Early Years education event in the heart of Dubai, held at the prestigious Dubai World Trade Centre.
- Maximum Brand Exposure! Benefit from Traditional, Digital & Social Media marketing campaigns with an online audience impression potential of 30 Million+.
- Huge Potential ROI! High return on investment with participating fees starting from as low as 4,900AED.
- Education Brand Parity! Be part of an event that is attended by, and has received excellent feedback from leading education groups and organizations across the UAE.
At Groovy Events, we have identified that there is a clear demand in the market for a large-scale event of this kind to focus on children’s educational needs and assist parents with making one of the most important decisions in their child’s early life. Deciding on the most appropriate School, Nursery or Education Institute which is a decision which influences a child’s entire future. In the UAE there are so many choices making it even more vital for parents to gather as much information as possible when considering the best options available within the country.
Participating in The Dubai Schools & Childcare show will not only provide you with a platform to engage directly with parents and potential students, but also showcase your organization’s service offerings through delivering and participating in our various experience able activities such as Keynote Sessions, Seminars, Panel Discussions, Stage Entertainment Acts and Children’s activity zones.
The Dubai Schools & Childcare Show aims to achieve the following goals:
- To facilitate contact between parents and private-education organizations and childcare providers.
- To help Schools, Pre-schools and Nurseries introduce their curricula and education systems to parents.
- To help parents understand the educational choices available and interact face to face with schools representatives in order to make well-informed decisions when planning their child’s education.
- To provide a bridge for direct interaction between parents, private-educational organizations and the governmental authorities.
- To help parents look for more information about the choice and benefit of various after-school programmes, School tours or summer camp programmes available in Dubai and abroad.
- To offer a platform to parents to find out more information regarding international boarding schools and admission procedures.
- To offer a platform for exhibitors and keynote educational leaders to share updates, ideas, products and network between each other to optimize opportunity and innovative thinking in the UAE schooling and wider education industry.